YouTube is used by over three billion people worldwide, and in 2020, it will generate INR 1,630 billion in income, up 30.4% from the year before. A popular children’s YouTube channel, Ryans World, brought in $29.5 million in 2020. You want to know how much money YouTubers make in India or anywhere else. For the answer to the query, refer to the provided article. Over the last three years, INR 2,480.98 billion has been distributed to media firms, artists, and entrepreneurs.
How much does YouTube pay for 2 crore views?
- For every two crores of views on YouTube in India, the company pays INR 1,323,192 to INR 4,134,975.
- The quantity of money depends on the region from which the views are generated, the audience, the calibre of the videos, and, consequently, the appropriateness of the advertisements shown on your channel.
- Asian nations account for most of those channels’ viewers, who can spend as little as INR 661,590 for a single glimpse of a big view count.
- In India, decriminalizing YouTube typically involves the usage of AdSense. Indian traffic generates INR 41.35, meaning INR 41.35 in revenue for every 1000 views.
- You require 1000 subscribers, at least 4000 watch hours, and at least a year of history before you can begin generating income from your channel. Additionally, your videos need to be polished and imaginative.
- New channels want as many subscribers as possible but need help getting two crore views. The ideal subscriber demand is one million. If you want to get 1,000,000 subscribers, providing excellent content for at least a year is essential.
How do YouTubers in Asian nations monetize their channels?
By enrolling in the YouTube Partners Program, you can make money from the website.
With ad revenue, channel memberships, beautiful conversations, fantastic stickers, channel memberships, merch shelves, and YouTube Premium Revenue, YouTube helps creators decriminalize their channels. Shorts rewards are available if you qualify for the YouTube Shorts Fund.
The YouTube Shorts Fund, which could be worth INR 8,269.95 million, was established to reward creators for their commitment to creating original, stand-out Shorts that excite the YouTube community.
Currently, the fund may be friendlier to authors from other countries. But broadly speaking, we think it will eventually involve a lot of different countries.
Your YouTube channel must have at least 10,000 subscribers and 4,000 recently valid public watch hours to be eligible to join the YouTube Partner Program. So, let’s get into more detail about the revenue streams for YouTube creators.
- When a user views a program, overlay, or video advertisement on a YouTuber’s channel, advertising money is produced. YouTubers average INR 248.098 to INR 413.50 for every 1000 views on their videos.
- Members of a channel pay a monthly fee in exchange for specific perks.
- Subscribers pay to see their messages in conversation streams when using super chats and stickers.
- Merch Shelf: Your subscribers can explore and purchase authentic brand-name goods on your watch pages.
- Once a subscriber views your video and pays for YouTube Premium, you will receive a portion of that subscriber’s monthly fee. Depending on where you obtain the views on your videos, YouTube makes a different amount of money from adverts.
- If the majority of the comments on your image come from Asian countries, for example, you can earn between INR 124.049 and INR 248.098 for every 1000 views on YouTube video. However, if Americans make up most of your visitors, your video might only make INR 165.399 to INR 330.798 for every 1000 views.