One of the most popular sites for visual social networking nowadays is YouTube. Increasing one’s popularity on YouTube has essentially turned into a biz. Because of this, People put a lot of effort into their videos to achieve high rankings on search engines. Effective engagement is vital on YouTube, just like they are on other social media sites.
Subscribers are very important. One of the YouTube Monetization Requirements is to have more than 1000 subscribers on your YouTube channel.
Way to Check Your Subscribers on YouTube
To check your subscribers on your YouTube channel, what you need to do
- Open YouTube and Click on your channel, and your subscriber count will show up there.
- To check the names of your subscribers, what you need to do is go on your Chrome browser and search YouTube.com
- Then click on your channel’s icon and then click on creator studio then, scroll down and click on Subscribers and there you will see a list of your subscribers with name.
Tips and tricks to increase your subscribers
- Make sure you are adding value to the people who are watching your content. With every video you make, it is important to think of yourself as the person that is going to be watching your video and what they are going to get out of it. Are they going to learn something or not or get entertained or anything with meaning and sense? Think about all these questions before uploading and making a video. Please think of the purpose of your video, then only make it and upload it. And when people find meaning in your video, your viewers will definitely subscribe to your channel.
- Research before you create your content. Doing keyword research is going to allow you to be really strategic with the content that you are creating. It is going to allow you to know that there is a demand and know that people actually want the content that you are going to create before you create it. This will help you to attract new viewers and audiences and help you to increase subscribers.
- Engage as much as possible. Always remember that every viewer on the other end is a real person. The more you connect and engage with them as much as possible, the deeper the relationship you will build with them, and the more they know you and like and trust you will build with them. The more they want to come back and consume more of your content, the faster your channel will grow, and the more your subscribers will grow. So when you release a video, your goal should be in the first 24 to 48 hours to get as many of the right people on your video as possible. Also, to engage and interact with them as much as possible as well.
- The thumbnail strategy is super important. It would be best if you had an attractive, engaging, attention-grabbing thumbnail to get clicked. Th best case scenario with your thumbnail images is having people easily being able to know what your video is about just from looking at the thumbnail image.
- Keep people engaged. Letting them know that they are in the right place. Letting them know that you are actually going to cover the topic, entertain them or do what you said you said you were going to do in the title or in the thumbnail of your video.
- Do not drag out your video intro. Make it short sharp, and punchy, and let people know they are in the right place.
- Utilize Playlists. Playlists are an amazing tool on YouTube that will really help you guide the viewer of your journey and have people watching more of your content.
- Implement, learn, tweak and evolve and repeat. By adopting a growth mindset, you are going to have success on YouTube much faster.