Steps to hide subscribers on YouTube
If you want to hide the subscriber count on your YouTube channel, there are three things you need to do. First, click on three dots and select “View Desktop Site.” Second, click on the three dots again and select.”Settings.” Third, disable “Privacy Mode” in this menu and view your subscriber list. This can be done using either desktop or mobile devices.
- Click on three dots.
- Click on the three dots.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Click on “View Desktop Site.”
- Select “View Desktop Site”.
- Select the “View Desktop Site” option, allowing you to see the subscribers on your channel from a computer rather than just your mobile phone or tablet.
If you’re looking for more information about how to hide subscribers on YouTube using mobile, this article should help!
- Click on the three dots again.
Now, click on the three dots again and select “view desktop site.” This will take you to a different version of YouTube that is used by desktop computers. You can see how many subscribers there are on this version of YouTube if they’re not hidden!
- Select “Settings”.
- Click on the menu icon and select Settings.
- You will see a drop-down menu where you can toggle off or enable privacy mode, which hides your subscriber count from search engines and other websites that may display them when they view your channel’s video metadata and other information related to it in their feeds (e.g., tube’s website).
- Disable “Privacy Mode”.
To disable Privacy Mode, go to your account settings and scroll down to the Subscriber List section. Selecting this will reveal a list of all of your subscribers, along with the option to “Hide Subscribers” (see image below). To unhide these subscribers again, repeat these steps but select hide instead of unhide on their accounts.
- View your subscriber list and take actions you’d like to take.
- View your subscriber list and take actions you’d like to take (hide or unhide subscribers).
- Click on the three dots at the top of your channel, then select Settings.
- Uncheck the box next to Privacy Mode, then click Save Changes.
How do I hide the subscriber count, then?
- Go to YouTube settings.
- Click on “privacy mode.”
- Uncheck the box that says “Show subscriber count” (this will hide your subscribers)
- Click “save.
In the end, it is best to make sure that your subscribers are comfortable with your business practices and policies. This will help them feel safe and secure when interacting with you on YouTube. If you’re looking for more information about optimizing the content on YouTube or other channels within your company’s digital strategy, contact us today!