You must link a valid AdSense account to make money on YouTube or get the payment if you claim a Shorts bonus. Advertisers can broadcast their advertising using Google AdSense on websites or YouTube channels. Every click or impression costs money for the advertiser. The money made from the adverts is split between Google and the website or YouTube channel owner.
What is YouTube AdSense?
The YouTube AdSense feature of the YouTube Partner Program enables channel owners to monetize their videos by showing advertising.
Hosting video advertisements on your website is extremely dissimilar from this. You must have a functioning YouTube channel with videos published to participate in the program.
Also, this can bring in extra money if you already have a YouTube channel for your brand or yourself.
Ads are merely one of the ways that the YouTube Partner Program allows you to make money. Users can pay to highlight comments or live chat conversations, purchase channel memberships that provide unique privileges, and even operate a storefront on YouTube.
How to get AdSense on YouTube?
YouTubers who want to use this offer must create a free Google AdSense account. Your YouTube account might be connected to this one.
You can choose which advertising will appear on your videos using the dashboard in your YouTube AdSense account. You may monitor ad revenue on the dashboard as well.
Before submitting your channel for review, you must fulfil many requirements to be approved for the YouTube Partner Program and begin using YouTube AdSense.
You must already have a YouTube channel in good standing with videos uploaded, at least 1,000 subscribers, and 4,000 hours of viewing time over the previous 12 months. Observe all the monetization guidelines for YouTube channels. The guidelines outlined in the YouTube channel monetization policy must be followed to monetize on YouTube. It will help if you abode by the YouTube channel monetization policies as a condition of your contracts as a YouTube partner to earn money on YouTube possibly.
- Reside in a nation or area where the YouTube Partner Program is offered.
- Have no strikes on your channel according to the community guidelines.
- Possess more than 4,000 legitimate hours of the public watch during the past 12 months.
- Possess a minimum of 1,000 subscribers.
- Possess a connected AdSense account.
Ways to make an AdSense account-
You must create a valid AdSense account to participate in the YouTube Partner Program and get payment from YouTube. You should know you can only have one AdSense account under a payee name.
You can open a new Google Adsense account or utilize an existing one if you already have one to set up an AdSense account for YouTube. Using the same AdSense account, monetizing several YouTube channels is feasible.
Be aware that you shouldn’t register for an AdSense account through www.adsense.com if you want to link your YouTube channel to it. If you do this, your account will be rejected, and your YouTube channel’s monetization will be turned off.
Steps to create an AdSense account-
- Visit Studio YouTube after logging into your YouTube account.
- On the “Sign up Google AdSense” card, click Start. You must re-authenticate and enter your YouTube account password.
- With your desired Google account, log into AdSense should then be selected.
- Check that the email at the top of the page is accurate once you log in to AdSense. Click “use a different account” to switch to the appropriate account if it isn’t.
- To create a new AdSense account, follow the instructions displayed on your screen. When prompted, enter your contact details, then submit your Adsense application.
- When you’re done, a message stating that your AdSense application has been received will appear, and you’ll be taken back to YouTube Studio.
- Once your account has been approved, Adsense will send you an email. You should be aware that the approval process could take a few days.
- The “Sign up for Google Adsense” card will display a green “done” indicator once your Adsense account is linked, though it could take up to 48 hours for it to become completely active.
Take a look at the many AdSense packages you have access to:
- Displaying advertising on a website through AdSense for content
- Display adverts in search results on a website using AdSense for search.
- Displaying advertising on a mobile site with AdSense for mobile
- Displaying advertising in RSS feeds with AdSense for feeds
- Display adverts on unused domains with AdSense for domains.