Here are some useful tips that may help you obtain views on your YouTube videos.
Create engaging content
If the video isn’t great, it doesn’t matter how many hacks and ads you use. Creator Graham Cochrane must have amassed 51 million YouTube views by focusing on his how-to content.
Encourage your audience to subscribe.
Have you heard, “The best new customers are old customers” In other words, retaining customers is a powerful way to grow your business? The same goes for watching YouTube. But asking them to turn on the notification bell after clicking subscribe.
Create playlists for people to watch
It’s not so fun to take your attention away from your favourite video when it keeps playing. For example, loss aversion suggests you will work twice as hard to save $100 while earning $100. Autoplay uses loss aversion to reconstruct your situation.
- Add a YouTube video to the playlist.
- Then you can create a new playlist or add it to an existing playlist
- Create a playlist of the best content to get more views on YouTube
Use credit cards to credit and promote other videos
Credit cards help you promote your videos and get more views on YouTube. It’s a tool you can use to grow. To do this, click your profile picture in the upper right corner, then click Creator Studio. Then click the Status and Features tab.
YouTube Creator Studio
This page allows you to view and configure additional features for your YouTube channel.
- Credits are dedicated frames at the end of a video that wrap things up and highlight a call to action.
- To add credit and information cards to your video, go to Creator Studio, click Manage Videos, and click Videos. Find the video to which you want to add a credit card and click Edit once.
- You are on the video editing page. You can add credit cards and information cards by clicking the menu items at the top of the page.
YouTube Add Credit and Info Cards
Credit and Info Cards are powerful tools. Use them to present a call to action in your YouTube videos.
Add a watermark to your videos.
Watermark allows you to promote your channel on all your videos to get more subscribers and more free YouTube views. A watermark is an image that you can set to appear on all your videos. Most brands use logos.
Viewers are prompted to sign in when hovering over the watermark.
- It is impossible to choose which videos show watermarks and which do not. Watermark appears on all videos or not at all.
- To add a watermark to your video, go to Creator Studio and click Branding.
- Add YouTube Watermark
- Then click Add Watermark to upload our image.
Design a square, transparent watermark larger than 50×50 pixels. If the watermark appears in the corner of your video, YouTube will shrink the watermark. So creating a giant watermark will ensure your brand is visible to your audience.
Make sure the Embedding of your videos is enabled.
You’ve created amazing videos over the years, and your audience wants to share them on your website or blog.
- Embed a YouTube Video
- Click here to copy and paste the embed code into your video. Publish on your blog or website.
- YouTube video embed code
- Go to Creator Studio and the Edit Video page to enable the embed.
- Then click Advanced, scroll down to Delivery Options, and ensure Allow Embedding is checked.
- Allow YouTube Video Embedding.
Promote our videos on other social channels
Whenever you upload a new video to YouTube, let them know if you have followers on other social channels. A great way to do this is with a short teaser video. For example, you can create a one-minute teaser for a new YouTube video and post it on your Facebook page with a link to the full video on your YouTube channel.
Try a social media scheduling tool to make things easier. But don’t just stick to social channels. You can embed your YouTube videos with relevant blog posts and pages on your website.
Don’t forget email marketing. With an industry-standard 18% open rate and 66% purchase rate, email marketing is vital for sales conversions. It doesn’t have to be too complicated.
(If you haven’t signed up yet, subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about how to start an online business.)
YouTube is not a standalone social channel, so we encourage you to promote it. It is recommended. Please, Distribute your videos through free marketing channels.
Understand the meaning of “time.”
YouTube describes its algorithm as a “search and discovery system.” This algorithm determines which videos are shown:
On the home page, as suggested, videos in search results are under the subscribe tab by viewer-generated notifications.
In fact, according to YouTube, “All uploaded videos are ‘ranked’ by viewing time, just like all channels on YouTube.” YouTube rewards quality. The better the video, the more time people spend watching it. It will increase playtime by minutes, and YouTube will prioritize your videos and channel.
In addition, your YouTube channel can also earn ‘watch time credits’ when you refer your viewers to other videos. It’s basically like affiliate marketing.
In summary, focus on retaining your audience for as long as possible, and don’t be afraid to promote other YouTube channels in your niche.
Build a Community
YouTube is more than just a video search engine. It’s also a social network. Therefore, to get more views on YouTube, you should use it like any other social network.