Yes, one can see who viewed their video. You have to follow these steps:
- Log in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Analysis.
- Videos That Gained Audience
- This report shows the videos that gained an audience in the last 90 days. You can use this to understand your new audience growth.
- Time spent on YouTube by viewers
This report shows the number of time viewers spent on YouTube in the last 28 days. Use it to build your community, and know when you’re planning to premiere or plan your next live stream. YouTube does not reveal the details of its viewers but provides detailed information to help build a viewer persona. Discover demographic details and analyze preferences in just a few clicks from YouTube Studio. This information will help you identify the right audience for your videos and keep your channel growing (if that’s the plan).
Other Videos Viewers Watched
This report shows other videos viewers watched outside of your channel in the last seven days. You can use it to discover new video and title themes. You can also use the information for thumbnail ideas and collaboration opportunities. If you have an official artist channel, you won’t see videos where you’re a prominent artist.
Other Channels Viewers Watched
This report shows the other channels your viewers regularly watched outside your channel in the last 28 days. You can use this to find out what channels your audience is interested in and find ways to collaborate.
This report shows the regions with the highest channel watch time, Age, and Gender.
The Age and Gender report shows the age groups that contribute the most to viewing time and the gender distribution of viewers.
Top Subtitles/CC Languages
This report displays your channel’s audience by subtitle language.
Metrics to Know
- I re-watched – The number of viewers who previously watched and rewatched your channel during the selected period.
- New Viewers – The number of viewers who watched your channel for the first time during the selected period. Viewers who have watched content via a private browser, deleted their viewing history, or haven’t watched a channel for more than one year are considered new viewers.
- Unique Viewers – Estimated number of viewers who viewed the content during the selected period.
- Members Gained – The number of new members who signed up for membership.
- Membership Cancelled – The number of members who cancelled their membership.
- Members Lost – The number of members who lost access after cancelling their membership.
- Time Watched (hrs) – The number of times viewers watched your video.
What is the minimum number of views to receive a reward?
Getting lots of views is key to earning money from YouTube. You may also need to reach a balance of INR 7,000 to INR 8,000.
So if you want to get around 390 INR per 1,000 views, you need to collect 20,000 views. Also, you may need 10,000 views to pay for or monetize your YouTube channel. However, getting this many views on a new channel can be difficult. Here’s how to buy legitimate views for your videos to grow your channel and income fast.
Can you make money with YouTube?
YouTube is extremely popular, with billions of people watching videos every day. You can also earn money from ads by signing up for the YouTube Affiliate Program. However, all guidelines must be adhered to, and he must get 1,000 subscribers and at least 4,000 hours of viewing in the last 12 months.
But the competition is fierce. One of the critical things is building trust with your audience and your channel. So, if you follow the right strategy to make money from YouTube, you can earn more.
The first report tab displayed under Analytics is Overview. It is an overview of content performance. Reports include performance metrics summarising watch time, views, and earnings (if applicable).
The report also highlights the top 10 content by watch time for channels, audience gender and location, and top traffic sources.
- Real-time Activity – The Real-Time Activity field in the Overview section shows viewing statistics updated in real-time, with a delay of only a few minutes. Two graphs show the estimated number of views of the video over the last 48 hours and 60 minutes, the type of device that accessed the video, the operating system of that device, and the location of the device.
- Reach – The Reach tab shows your channel’s impressions, unique views, and more. Also, your channel’s traffic source (did viewers find you through her YouTube search, external links, or another source?), how often users clicked on your video thumbnails, and whether those clicks led to watching time. You can also check.
- Internal YouTube traffic sources include YouTube Search, Recommended Videos, Playlists, YouTube Ads, and other features. External traffic data is obtained from mobile sources, websites, and apps in which the video is embedded or linked.
- Engagement – The Engagement button provides detailed information about how long users have watched your videos. Here you’ll find your most viewed videos, most effective end credits videos, top playlists by watch time, and more.
- Audience – The Audience tab analyses the demographics of your audience. Shows the age, gender, and location of viewers.