There are many ways to see private subscribers on YouTube, but we have found the best method that works for everyone.
Using a YouTube Subscriber Tool
If you want to know how to see private subscribers on YouTube, then a good place to start is with a YouTube Subscriber Tool. A subscriber tool allows you to search for and analyze the data of your channel easily. It also gives you access to some helpful tools such as:
- How many subscribers do I have?
- What countries do my subscribers come from?
- Is there any drop in traffic during certain times of day or weekdays versus weekends/holidays etc?
Method 1: Using Vueviewer.com
- First, you need to connect your YouTube account with Vueviewer.com.
- Click on “Login,” then enter your username and password of the person whom you wish to view private subscribers on the YouTube channel (if they have multiple channels, then select one of them). Alternatively, if they have only one channel, enter their username directly in this step as well – it will give you the information about all their channels under one login screen instead of having to log in again for each channel separately!
- Once logged into Vueviewer’s website, click on the ‘Enter’ button, which appears at the bottom left corner of the browser window, or press Enter key on the keyboard during the loading process for usernames appearing there when entering data into input fields (e..g “Name,” “Email Address”). A pop-up window should appear saying, “You are now connected.” If not, then try again by pressing the F5 button located above the menu bar, which opens a new tab containing links related mostly to social media platforms like Twitter, etc., so make sure these links are clicked before proceeding further down into the next steps below because without knowing how many followers someone has might mean losing out big money from potential advertising revenue opportunities available from companies offering various types funds such as PayPal etcetera depending upon where these people live within world map hence why importance high engagement rate
Step 1: Go to vueviewer.com.
- Go to vueviewer.com
- Enter the name of the channel you want to know about and click on “Search.”
- A list of channels will be displayed; choose one based on your preference and click on it.
Step 2: Select the “YouTube” button
Now, you will see the YouTube page. Select it, then enter the username of your private subscriber in the field provided.
Entering a user’s name is simple, and it only takes a few minutes to do so:
Step 3: Enter the username of the person you wish to view.
Now that you’ve entered the username of the person you wish to view, it’s time for them to enter theirs.
- If you aren’t sure of their username, enter their name instead.
- You can also enter multiple usernames at once by separating each with a space and then typing in each user’s full name (e.g., “John Doe”).
Step 4: Click “Enter”
Now that you have successfully added a private subscriber, you can see the number of subscribers on your channel.
Click on “Enter” and be taken to a new page with the following information:
- Total Subscribers
- Private Subscribers
- Total Followers
Method 2: Using Ytviews.net
- Go to Ytviews.net in your browser.
- Create an account on Ytviews.net and log in with your Google account or Facebook account (if you have one).
Step 1: Go to ytviews.net in your browser.
Go to ytviews.net in your browser and log in with your Gmail account or Google Account if you have one. If not, create one now by clicking on the Sign In button at the top right corner of the website.
After that, click on My Subscription list at the top left corner of this page and then click View My Submissions from there if it’s not already selected by default (it should be). Now choose which video channel from which you want to see private subscribers on YouTube or Instagram, Facebook, etc., depending on how many subscriptions are available for each specific channel/subdomain name hereon out:
Step 2: Heading over to this site will give you some options
Heading over to this site will give you some options, such as the number of subscribers you want, the country that you wish to target, and other factors that can decide how many subscribers you get.
The amount of subscribers is dependent on your preferences and what kind of content is most suitable for your business. For example, if it’s an online store selling clothes, then it will probably not need too many subscribers because they already have enough traffic coming in through search engines. On the other hand, if it’s a blog website, having more than 100+ subscribers would be ideal because there are more chances for people who visit their blog regularly to be interested in buying something there rather than just browsing randomly without any purpose or goal whatsoever!
Step 3: After entering all required details, click on ‘Get Free Subscribers.’
After entering all required details, click on ‘Get Free Subscribers.’
This is the final step. You will get your results after a few minutes, and as a result, you will see a table with all available subscribers in it. You can check the results on the right side of the page. If everything is fine, there should be 3 or 4 rows with their names and email addresses, then download them as CSV files by clicking on ‘Download CSV.’
Few ways to see private subscribers on YouTube
We still found few ways to see private subscribers on YouTube.
- Use vueviewer.com
- Use ytviews.net
Thank you for reading this article. Please leave your comments and suggestions below.