Last Updated on January 18, 2023
Getting monetized on YouTube can be a great way to earn income from your online content. Still, the platform typically requires channels to have at least 1,000 subscribers before they can start monetizing their videos. However, monetizing on YouTube is only possible by reaching this subscriber threshold. In this article, we will discuss the steps you can take to get monetized on YouTube without 1,000 subscribers. Following these steps, you can start monetizing your videos and earning income from your YouTube content.
Monetization on YouTube without 1000 subscribers
Here are some actions you may take to monetize your YouTube channel even if you don’t have 1,000 subscribers:
- Set up a YouTube channel: To get started, you’ll need to create a YouTube channel. It is a simple process that requires a Google account.
- Optimize your channel: Once you have a channel set up, you’ll want to optimize it for monetization. It includes choosing a catchy and relevant channel name, creating a professional-looking channel icon, and filling out your channel’s “About” section with relevant information about your channel and content.
- Create high-quality content: To get monetized on YouTube, you’ll need to create high-quality videos that provide value to your viewers. It means investing time and effort into your content and ensuring that your videos are well-produced and informative.
- Use YouTube’s Creator Academy: YouTube offers a Creator Academy that provides useful resources and tips for creators looking to monetize their channels. You can access this academy by going to YouTube’s Creator Hub and clicking on the “Creator Academy” tab.
- Follow YouTube’s monetization policies: YouTube has certain policies in place that you’ll need to follow to be eligible for monetization. These include guidelines for content, community standards, and copyright. Make sure you understand these policies and follow them closely.
- Enable monetization on your channel: Once you have a channel set up, optimized, and filled with high-quality content, you’ll need to enable monetization. You can do it through your channel’s settings. You’ll need to link a Google AdSense account to your channel to receive payment for the ads displayed on your videos.
- Promote your channel: You’ll want to promote your channel and your videos to gain more subscribers and views. It can be done through social media, networking, and collaborating with other creators. The more views and subscribers you have, the more likely you will get monetized on YouTube.
Three methods for earning money on YouTube with under 1,000 subscribers
Everyone is searching for new ways to increase their income due to growing inflation. Social networking is one of the most straightforward ways to earn a little more cash.
The first thing that springs to mind when considering how to make money on YouTube is monetizing your channel through adverts. Although YouTube Adsense can generate income, there are more ways to do it with fewer than 1,000 subscribers.
- Market courses
Online courses are a great method to share and market your knowledge. Although creating the course’s content may require an initial commitment, once it is done, you frequently won’t need to worry about maintaining it for months or even years. I found most courses on dozens of obscure YouTube channels between $20 and $497.
- Market pricey consulting services
Making a high-ticket coaching program is a smart strategy to monetize your channel with less than 1,000 members, given the proliferation of online coaches and consulting services. Most expensive programs frequently combine a course with private or group coaching.
Among the most well-liked niches are:
- Earning cash
- Behavioral Health
Almost any niche can have a high-ticket offer created for it. Making ensuring you overdeliver on value is the key. After looking at many YouTube channels with high-ticket offerings, I discovered that they often range from $1,000 on the low to $12,500 on the high.
- Offer memberships
Want to create a simple, worthwhile, and affordable project for your audience? Create a service and charge a monthly fee for it. Some of the most popular subscriptions available include:
- Purchasing software
- Monetary communities
- Access to only-available content
What you can subscribe to is not constrained. People will willingly make purchases from you as long as you deliver value!
People assume you need millions of views monthly on YouTube to make money. Although that is partially true, there are other ways to profit from the platform, such as by carefully directing visitors to your exclusive upsells. And the best thing is that fewer than 1,000 subscribers are needed to succeed.
In conclusion, getting monetized on YouTube without 1,000 subscribers is possible, but it requires effort and dedication. By setting up and optimizing your channel, creating high-quality content, using YouTube’s Creator Academy, following monetization policies, enabling monetization on your channel, and promoting your channel, you can increase your chances of getting monetized on YouTube. It’s important to be patient and consistent, as it may take some time to build up your subscriber base and reach the necessary viewer count to be eligible for monetization. However, following the steps outlined in this article, you can successfully monetize on YouTube and earn income from your online content.