There is an official way to track who likes your YouTube account. This way, you will receive an email notification when someone subscribes to your YouTube channel. If you enable this setting, you will receive an email with your subscriber’s name, photo, basic details, and a link to their profile. Click the link in the email, and you may go to that person’s profile and find out more information about that person and the types of videos they enjoy.
- Go to YouTube.com. Sign in to your account and click your username in the top right corner of the page. From the drop-down list, click Settings. Go to the main account settings page.
- Click the Email Options link in the left sidebar. In the right pane, find the Automatic Email Notifications section.
- Check the box “Someone has subscribed to my channel.”
What are some tips that can be used to increase likes on YouTube Videos?
Here’s a little tip: what every content creator should do when they have to deal with analytics, they should be able to see these trends, and they can see them now. You can switch to detailed mode to see how the view works and start defining trends. You can predict when you’ll gain momentum from where you are.
Even in YouTube’s UI, it’s not easy to count views. YouTube viewing statistics show YouTube itself is unsure of how views are counted. Viewers can’t decide which of your plays are real or fake, which are worth counting, and which are worth showing on YouTube’s Plays page and YouTube Analytics.
If you have a low CTR, what made you click that CTR? When YouTube uploads and publishes a video, it will appear in the search function, home page, or subscription feed. Look for metrics on how many people are viewing or clicking on it. So for lean percentages, don’t click. YouTube will stop making suggestions, and you’ll lose out on invaluable impressions.
The following significant number indicates a meager average pay rate or viewership when someone clicks on or exits the video. Ultimately, when it’s low, we don’t see much momentum. Basically, with good averages and good videos, YouTube will serve more. Then more videos pop up on the page suggesting your words, and people want to click on them, and basically, the moment begins.
How to view likes on a desktop or mobile phone?
Enter HTTP:// in the URL field Type www.YouTube.com into your computer’s web browser and press Enter. If you’re already logged into your YouTube account, you’ll be redirected to the YouTube homepage. Otherwise, you will direct to the YouTube login page. You will need to enter your email address or registered phone number, followed by your password.
You also have the option to sign in directly with your linked Google account. Here, select your Google account and sign in. Ensure you have entered the correct credentials before proceeding to the sign-in options.
If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password option below the Passwords tab. After entering the correct credentials, click the Next option under the Password tab.
Click Liked Videos:
On the homepage of your YouTube account, you’ll find the Like Video option on the left side of the page. You have to scroll down and select the video you like along the way. It will open a YouTube-like page with a list of videos.
On mobile devices
- Download the YouTube app:
- After selecting the YouTube app, you need to tap the installer icon just below the app. The app will download. Once downloaded, you need to click on the “Open” icon below the app.
- Before enabling the YouTube app, you can allow the app to access your data.
Open the YouTube app:
- Go to the mobile app page and tap the YouTube app. It’s a white triangular “play” icon on a red background. The YouTube homepage will open if you’ve already signed in to your YouTube account.
- If you are not logged into your YouTube account, you must enter your email address, registered phone number, and password in the appropriate tabs.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct credentials before proceeding. Otherwise, you won’t be able to log in to your YouTube account. After entering the correct credentials, tap the Next button at the bottom of the login page.
After logging into your YouTube account, tap the Library tab at the bottom right of the YouTube homepage. Tap the library icon to go to a new page.
Clicking on the Library page will take you to a new page; tap the Like video icon at the bottom of the page.